Best place to retire – “Far from the madding crowd…” Tranquility, humility, purity and innocence are the four pillars which lays the foundation of a countryside.
Far from the touch of urbanity and chaotic mundane, if you want fresh air to breathe then you need to steer your wheels towards the hamlet nearby. Lush green fields, grazing cattle and age-old trees summon you to say, “keep the noise at the bay, come and listen what nature has to say!”.
No matter this urban life has pampered us with luxury, comfort and best facilities one can ask for. But it has costed the real human being within and has turned us into a programed machine of flesh and blood with various health issues. In order to be free, we have become the slave.
Best place to retire –
Did you ever peeped through the office curtains and saw the kites flying in the sky, or the raindrops pelting your window shields? The soul within haven’t asked you to come out of the airconditioned office and breathe in the fresh air at-least for once? Dear fellas, it is human tendency to be free! No matter whatever class you belong to, a cup of cutting chai on the open terrace in the midnight is just INCREDIBLE!
After being beaten black and blue by the 8am-10pm office schedule, jamming the nose with the pages of the files and soring the eyes with the documents you need a gust of fresh air with the feet touching the green grass, right? Relating the pangs of urban life, here we have a perfect retirement plan for you, which will fill your golden, empty nest years with health and contentment.
Retirement means tons of experience, generous amount of me time, hours of peaceful sleep and a vulnerable body with a young spirit. So, whenever you are planning for your life after retirement, don’t balk at the idea of retiring in some hamlet nearby close to nature. It’s a call from within, don’t turn a deaf ear to it. Here we will give you five reasons, why countryside is the best place to retire, and it goes:
Best place to retire –
- According to some studies, it has been concluded that people staying in concrete areas, surrounded by roads and noise in closed premises are more susceptible to dementia compared to the ones who stay closer to nature. So, if you want to spend quality time in reminiscing your childhood, or first love, or half-of the life job experience while rocking the chair, then a home in the countryside is perfect for you to retire.
- No matter how much mechanical and disciplined you are, me time in the garden surrounded by trees and green grass beneath the feet is what all souls crave for. The constant chirping of the birds, whiff of freshly cut grass and the earth, the smell and sound of nature entices you to live the moment and notice the beauty around you. A hamlet has it in abundance.
- You become more a part of the planet than the world. Suddenly you start noticing the season transitions, unknowingly you are having a therapeutic effect on your mind and health when you start planting seeds & saplings according to the season. Nothing can be more joyous, than to see your own garden bloom which you nurtured yourself. Your full body gets the exercise, your lungs breathe in the fresh air and your mind gets the satisfactory fruit of its labor. What more to ask for?
- When the body and mind get tired while adjusting with the roller coaster ride of the career and the last drop of peace is wriggled out of yourmind, you search for the corner where you will not have to participate in the rat race. Countryside would put its balmier hand on your stressed mind and brush away the fast pace from your life to rest you on its lap and make you realize that life is beautiful, even without running the race of time. You start to live happily.
- Local organic food, fresh milk, preservative free vegetables and own grown fruits make sure that you get the best elements to nurture your health. Healthier you are, more you are free from medicines and more liberty you have.
These are just five, if you dig into it you will get five scores!
You must be thinking; how would you survive with all the comforts and facilities provided by the urban areas? With the blessings of technology, the villages are also being embraced by updated roads & services and basic facilities one can ask for. The freedom, purity, humility and tranquility are the brownie points which you can only enjoy in the country side. The humble people of the villages teach us what life is actually. You can be the happiest with the necessity, and unhappiest with all luxury. Choice is yours, remember you cannot enjoy the chicken when you lose your teeth, the tasteless broth which was meaningless is healthy at the old age.
Best place to retire – We earn half of the life, to get a stress-free and healthy retired life, make sure wherever you are, you are a humble person.