7. Mhaare Jaipur Ke Patasha/ Patashi/ Pani Patashe
This Royal Rajgharaana city is famous for the street food they have on offer, specially their Rajasthani treats. Pani Patasha is an integral part o their street food tales. And they make it with all the folk love they have in them.
Some Popular Pathasha Joints In Jaipur Are:
- Bajaj Nagar Market Area – A Bihari Patasha seller is the most famous there.
- Chawla’s- Fashion Street, Lane No.1, Raja Park
- Nand’s Gol Gappa’s- Opposite Golgappe At Chawla’s
- Ridhi Sidhi Sweets- Mansarovar