5. Hyderabadi Raseele Gupchup
No, Hyderabad is not famous for its world famous Biriyani only. They take the cake for Gupchps too. Yes, the native version of what we all know as Golgappas, become Gupchup as they enter the city of Miyaas. The taste of course is royal and some shahi joints make the best efforts to serve with élan too.
Some Popular Hyderbadi Joints To Have Gupchup:
- Gokul Chaat – Koti
- Santosh – Sindhi Colony which holds the tag to serve all kinds of puchkas and golgappes and pani puris from all over the country.
- Maharaja Chaat- Road No. 1, Jubilee Hills
- KBR Park Chaat- KRB Park Main Gate, Jubilee Hills Check Post
- Sardarji Chaat- Outside Spencers Store, Indranagar