Niharika Singh – Not long ago, the biography of Nawazuddin Siddiqui written by Rituparna Chatterjee hogged the limelight and it has created quite the furor in the social media.
The book is called ‘An Ordinary Life’ which sheds light on the darker nuances of otherwise media-shy Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s life. He streamlined his life experiences and brought everything in the table for us to know in the book and also made sure it looks as candid as possible.
And right there, a name Niharika Singh came into the public glare. She is the mystery woman who took up a lot of space in Nawaz’s life and here are some unheard facts about her.
- Niharika Singh is an actress and the winner of Femina Miss India Earth 2005. She first featured as an actress in the film Miss Lovely which was held in high regard in the 2012 Cannes Film Festival.
- She debuted as a child artist when she was all of 4 in ‘Bharat Maa’, play that was organized by Sahitya Kala Parishad.
- She holds a degree of B.Com from Shri Ram College of Commerce but she opted for acting instead and moved to Mumbai in 2003.
- She was even later appointed as the Goodwill ambassador for Rotary Blood Bank in 2005.
- Some of her films are like- Miss Lovely (2012), A New Love Ishtory (2013), Anwar Ka Ajeeb Kissa (2013), Sohra Bridge (2013).
- She shared a romantic relationship with Nawazuddin Siddiqui who cheated on his wife with her but now she is completely in denial and accusing Nawaz that he is tarnishing her image to sell his book.
- She even accused that Nawazuddin didn’t seek her consent before making their personal equation public which was quite disrespecting for her, as a matter of fact, for a woman.
- Nawaz claimed that they had a brief relationship in 2009 during Miss Lovely was being made but that didn’t last long.
- She also ruled out the claims made by Nawaz that she lured him into his bedroom wearing kinky clothes which were previously decorated with candles.
Judging by Niharika’s statement to the media, there is something dicey about everything and we can’t figure out who is telling the truth but we obviously smell a rat.