Diet for eyes and skins – Insufficient food supply to the body can cause deficiency such as macro degeneration, short eyesight or other diseases.
Lack in nutrition to the body also causes dry skins, skin diseases due to the reduced capacity of fighting against germs and proper blood supply mineral throughout the body.
Diet for eyes and skins –
Food contents and nutrition for your eyes.
Fruits and vegetables contain antioxidants that are necessary for healthy eyesight.
- Beta Carotid: You will easily find beta-carotene in many vegetables and fruits, a pigment present that generates the color of the fruit into red and orange. Fruits such as apples, oranges while in vegetables like pumpkin, carrots that contain a huge amount of beta-carotene.
- Vitamin: Different types of the vitamin are present in vegetables and fruits. Vitamin A rich fruits are apricot, cabbage, lettuce and mangos. Vitamin E is available in Spinach, sunflower seeds and vegetable oils. Apart from almost all green vegetables are rich in vitamins.
- Zinc: Though required is a minimum amount but it is necessary for better eye health. Zinc is available in pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, peas, beans and soya bean.
- Zeaxanthin: Highly required for eyes, it is present within the retina of your eyes that is also present in various plants. Lutein and Zeaxanthin both are necessary which are found in spinach, broccoli, turnips and corn can provide you with a healthy eye.
- Copper: Foods rich in copper are mushrooms, walnut, chickpeas and sunflower seeds. Macular degeneration can be avoided by the proper supply of copper throughout the body.
Apart from it red meat, eggs and chicken are strong suppliers of nutrition to the body that not only provides healthy eyes but also a healthy body.
Diet for eyes and skins –
Nutrition for skin and its requirement.
Skin the outer layer of the body which requires the most care being the external part of the body. Proper nutrition can provide a nourished skin and reduce the aging signs on skins.
Foods that provide proper nutrition to the body are:
Vitamin A: For those who have the tendency of suffering from acne, it is the best way to stay away from, intake of vitamin A through food which are carrots, cheese, eggs and papaya.
Vitamin C and E : Vitamin C enables information of the collagen which is necessary to make a healthy skin reducing dryness, removal of dry skin and reducing skin aging. Vitamin E enables in tightening of the skin to reduce the sebum formation through the cells which are responsible for acne formations. Capsicum, orange, lemons are rich in vitamin C while nuts, sunflower seeds are rich in vitamin E.
Other minerals such as selenium, copper, zinc are required by the body to reduce sunburn, acne, and inflammations.
Essential Fatty Acids : Can help in developing clear and tightened skin by natural internal nourishing of the blood and skin which are present in kinds of seafood like salmon.
Diet for eyes and skins – Natural Sources of nutrition for the eyes and skin can be obtained from the fruits and vegetables which is the best way to maintain a healthy skin and eyes on a long term.