Burning of skin is worst and especially when it develops into a darker scar, it becomes really embarrassing at times.
Therefore, to simply avoid the awkwardness; one must use remedies that quickly help to deal with the scar and make it disappear as well.
Hence, whether be it minor or major burn scars; here are some of the ways that’ll help you fix your scar problem.
- Firstly, wash your burned skin part with cold water.
- Once the pain is relieved, moisten a cloth with lemon juice and apply it smoothly onto the skin.
- Keep rubbing onto the burn area and keep it cleaning for about 10-15 minutes.
- Keep doing it at-least twice a day.
- ALOE VERA
- Remove the gel out of Aloe Vera plant and apply it onto your affected area.
- Keep rubbing it smoothly.
- Continue doing it for about 10 minutes.
- Apply it twice daily.
- BARLEY + YOGURT + TURMERIC
- Take 1 tablespoon of each item i.e. barley, yogurt and turmeric.
- Keep mixing it altogether and make a thick paste out of it.
- Once you’re done, apply it onto the burned scar.
- Keep applying until it heals.
- Apply honey onto the affected skin and keep it for about 10 minutes.
- Later, rinse it off with cold water.
- Honey will act best in order to heal the scar quickly in time.
- ICE PACK
- Wrap pieces of ice in a towel and place it onto your affected skin.
- Keep rubbing it onto skin for 10-15 minutes.
- Keep doing this procedure daily at-least twice-thrice a day.
- Cut the tomato into half and apply it onto the affected area.
- Smoothly rub it for about 10 minutes.
- Keep doing it twice a day and until the pain goes away.
Apply the above mentioned remedies and get rid of your burn scars. Any queries?