Letter For All The Unhappy People – “I am not happy in life, but I am trying to be okay” – Unknown.
Are you unhappy in your life? Do you always end up getting unhappy, no matter what you do to feel good? Do you feel that the things that are happening in your life are only bringing unhappiness in life? Honestly, why are you unhappy? Is it because your parents told you that they’re not proud of you? Is it because you don’t have any friends? Is it because you are missing someone who doesn’t care about your existence?
Hey, what are you doing to change that? Change – yes, this question will always be there.
You know, sometimes, life really, really gets hard. Sometimes, we feel that there’s no point in living a life that has no happiness in it. You know what; frankly, I will tell you “why” you are feeling so unhappy. But, in the end, make sure to do the change, otherwise you’ll feel stuck in the same boat of unhappiness.
Listen; there are so many things that keep happening every day. There are so many problems i.e. relationship/ money/ work etc. It’s all your responsibility to find happiness in all the chaos that you’re experiencing. No matter what; be happy. Look, you’ll be unhappy again. Yes, that’s the truth and you can’t ignore that. Life knows how to surprise people, so get ready for everything. Get ready to be broken; unbroken, broken…it keeps on repeating. But, you need to find the spark, you need to do it for yourself, because no one’s going to come towards you and sell happiness. At times; you might also end up in a situation where you feel things are going great, but why am I feeling unhappy (?) The feeling of emptiness will keep you awake and it’ll consume your time.
In the end, it’s your responsibility to fight that feeling by changing your thinking. I don’t know what’s happening in your life RN, but I want you tell you the things that you might be doing wrong.
- Ask yourself – Am I comparing myself to others? If you are, then you need to stop it. I did the same thing, but then I realized that by doing that I’m self-sabotaging myself. You need to stop comparing yourself to the ones who have friends, who are making more money than you in life.
Doing so will make you think that you’re useless – Yes, that happens a lot.
- If you’re judging yourself negatively, then I don’t think you’ll be able to feel good. Look, when we judge ourselves, we mainly focus on our flaws negatively, and that ruins our mood.
So, don’t do it.
- Sometimes, change is necessary. It’s important to get out of the comfort zone, it’s important to do something that makes you happy. It’s important to change. What happens is, sometimes we know that we need change, but we don’t do it because we think about others.
- Be brave to deal with unhappiness. Be brave to accept things. Be brave to face your problems, instead of running from them. FIND SOLUTIONS, even though no one’s helping you out.
- Don’t wait for others to make you happy. Just DON’T. Gift yourself happiness by loving the things that you have. Accept it or try to get out of it. Do it for yourself. Let others talk, talk, and talk.
But, remember, it’s your responsibility to make yourself happy.
BEING HAPPY IS EASY – JUST BELIEVE IT.
Now, no matter what it is, share your unhappiness, so that we can talk. Most importantly, don’t just read these written words for the sake of reading, but take them seriously.
Letter For All The Unhappy People – Share your thoughts on “how to be happy” in the comment section below, so that it’ll help people.