Best Relationship Advice – What was the best relationship advice that you ever heard in your life? Well, if you haven’t heard any, then don’t worry at all, cause’ today you’ll read not one but many relationship advice’s and trust me; they all make complete sense.
Redditors shared the best relationship advice they ever heard in their life and I swear, when I first read ‘em, I was completely impressed. Trust me; these advice’s will completely make you give a thought about every relationship that you’ve been in. One thing I learned is that no relationship is perfect and to maintain it, all it requires is to keep working on it as long as you’re breathing.
Today, take some time to read ‘em with understanding, and if possible, try to follow ‘em in your life and enjoy a long-lasting plus blissful relationship.
Are you ready? So, here are the best relationship advice’s, according to the Redditors. Guys and Girls, share these with your partner and try to make your relationship long-lasting with imperfections too.
- “You’re on the same team, be together like you want each other to win”
- “Don’t stopping dating after getting married”
- Never emotionally invest in someone who you feel does not reciprocate.
- “Keep the fights clean and sex dirty”
- You don’t have to set yourself on fire to keep other people warm.
- “If you’re going to marry someone and years from now you will wake up and they will be a different person. You have to love that person too.”
- Suppose you’re eating a cake, and it’s the best tasting cake you’ve ever had. People tell you that the cake is really gross; do you stop eating it? NO. You keep eating it because it’s the best tasting cake you’ve ever had….Same goes for relationships. Don’t let other people’s opinions ruin what you have. If you like it then enjoy it.
- “You should always treat your marriage like a house. What do you do when there’s a leak in the roof? Fix the leak or tear down the house?
- Never go to the bed mad at each other – 13 years later I still follow this advice.
- It’s your relationship, not the worlds. Keep everything between the two of you.
- If you focus on “winning” an argument, both of you lose.
- “Don’t forget YOURSELF”
According to you, which is the best relationship advice? And, for all those you received an advice in their life, share it with us.