Amla – We switch between different products to keep our hair healthy but not necessarily get the desired results all the time.
Especially, women who are suffering from post-natal hair fall break in cold sweat when none of the products seem to live up to their promise. Hair is the dominant part of your beauty and there can nothing be more frustrating about losing it. Hair fall may occur due to varied reasons like indiscriminate lifestyle, sleep disorder, smoking and pollution. Here is a simple solution through which you can acquire long and glowing hair.
Most of us have heard of Amla remedies for hair and have cold shouldered it but you will think again after reading the below mentioned benefits of Amla in your hair:
- Make a thick paste of Amla, Methi and Shikakai and apply it all over your hair, leave it for 20 minutes and rinse off with cold water. Take 3-4 amlas and blend it raw, soak the methi overnight and blend it too, add some shikakai powder and water if required to maintain the consistency. Amla is enriched with Vitamin C and plenty of anti-oxidants that supply collagen in your hair.
- Take an egg, 2 tablespoons of Methi and 4 amlas and blend them into thick paste. Apply it all over your hair, leave it for 20 minutes and rinse your hair with a mild shampoo. It will help curtail hairfall soon.
- Mix Amla juice, lemon juice, aloevera gel and shikakai powder in requisite quantities to make a paste. Apply it all over your hair and leave it for 40-50 minutes before rinsing off with mild shampoo. This remedy earns you riddance from dandruff apart from keeping your hair healthy.
- Mix two table spoons of Amla juice with 2 tablespoons of honey to make a paste. Apply it all over your hair and let it be for 40 minutes before rinsing off with mild shampoo.
- Mix Amla juice, onion juice, lemon juice with virgin coconut and castor oil. Heat it a little before applying on the hair. Leave it for 40-50 minutes and shampoo your hair. You can keep it overnight too for better results.
These are the far-fetched home remedies to cure your hairfall. Besides, Amla is easily available in the market and doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket like the pricey salon treatments and hair products with empty promises.