Good news for e-commerce shoppers!
Mahindra’s Two Wheeler division and leading mobile e-commerce platform, Paytm have entered into a business partnership for online retail of Mahindra’sCenturo motorbike range and Mahindra’s Rodeo – UZO range of two-wheeled scooters.
Details About Agreement
- Mahindra Two-Wheelers Ltd. (MTWL) has now partnered with Paytm to enable prospective buyers to purchase their two-wheelers online. Under the partnership, the company will now e-retail their Centuro motorcycle range and the Rodeo – UZO range of scooters exclusively on Paytm’s marketplace.
- Mahindra Two Wheelers’ Vice President of Sales and Customer Care, Mr.Dharmendra Mishra said, ‘Mahindra’s new association with Paytm is an innovative expression of our undying commitment to reach out to our potential customers online. This will enable our brand and its dealers more convenient ways to customers who are looking forward to buying our two-wheelers. The new partnership aims to strengthen and widen our customer base up to the entire Internet-accessible audience, primarily smartphone users.’
- Paytm’s General Manager Mr. Amit Bagaria said, ’The introduction of Mahindra’s Two Wheelers as part of our sales portfolio will provide a major boost to our automotive category and help us in widening our core target audiences who like to shop online’.
- The Mahindra Rodeo-UZO 2014 edition was launched in August last year. It comes equipped with brand new DCDI technology (dual curve digital ignition system) and ATLA systems, which ensures class-leading mileage and performance in the 125cc category.
- It also has a striking new racing-styled graphics and differently coloured wheels. The body is available in youth-oriented colours like Racetrack Black, Bolt Black,Victory Violet and Blazing Blue.
- The Mahindra Centuro range of motorbikes is one of the few bikes in India that retails with an inbuilt anti-theft alarm, Engine Immobilizer and ‘Fine-me’ buzzer lamps.
- The bike comes in a 100cc variant with very efficient fuel economy and low-maintenance. It has a single cylinder – 4 gear transmission and has an air cooled-engine.
Both these models, the Mahindra Rodeo-UZO and Centuroare now available for booking on Paytm’s online portal at their ex-showroom prices.