The actor has been taking quite an interest in teaching of late. It seems whenever Khan visits Filmcity, he makes sure he drops by at Subhash Ghai’s film institute Whistling Woods, and meets the director.
The actor has been taking quite an interest in teaching of late. It seems whenever Khan visits Filmcity, he makes sure he drops by at Subhash Ghai’s film institute Whistling Woods, and meets the director. And in the process of sharing pleasantries, Khan has also given guest lectures a couple of times, interacted with the students, taught them the difference between an actor and a star (smirk). So basically Khan has been doling our precious pearls of wisdom to aspiring actors who want to make it big in the industry…
I am sure Khan is doing a fabulous job of showing these kids the right way, but imagine if he had to take a lecture on ‘how to be the next Salman Khan of Bollywood’…how would he go about conducting such a session, here are 5 pointers I can think of right now…
1) Maybe he would start off with instructing the male students to go and buy a loose bracelet for themselves first. C’mon adjusting your accessory in absolute style rather than honing your acting skills is the first and foremost step to ‘being Salman Khan’.
2) Then he will teach them to put very minimal energy while dancing. Didn’t you know stars don’t work so hard in infusing any kind of enthusiasm while you are grooving, you gotta leave that for the agile back dancers who make up for the hero’s robotic moves.
3) He might also instruct them to take up films in which action scenes look like an aerial show, in which actors fly in the air, just to land a kick on the other person’s face. Films in which you have to indulge in a difficult summersault just to pack a simple and effortless punch in the face of the detractors.
4) The most important pointer to be on the top of the game is to always opt for a female co-star who’s a look alike of your ex-girlfriend. You never know, if you pay a tribute to your ex this way, you might end up earning some good karma points and your film might end up raking in the moolah.
5) Last but not the least, whenever you walk around; make sure you have a grumpy star-like expression on your face, as if the whole world is behind your life, making you feel miserable. In medical terms it is called paranoia, but the euphemism is self-obsession. If you do this, you might become the next greatest star on the face of this earth.