Darkest and deepest secrets of bollywood – Bollywood industry is one of the most ideally social industries we can ever think of.
All the glamour, style, fashion and personality traits come from there somehow. We know a lot of people who are diehard fans of some or the other Bollywood superstar. All of us somehow feel that this is the most chilled-out industry in India. What we don’t notice, or are not made to notice are the hard realities hidden behind the glamour, flashes and style.
There is a deep, dark world behind those camera and sizzling item numbers and every of the Bollywood celebrity has been a victim of at least one of these.
Let’s get to know about the real darkest and deepest secrets of bollywood. Here we go:
- B Grade Movies: B grade movies are considered to be a black spot in the Bollywood industry but we failed to notice that one of the biggest celebrities of India have been a part of this ‘shamed’ movie categories which include Amitabh Bachchan, Katrina Kaif, Gulshan Grover for Boom; Shah Rukh Khan for Maya Memsaab and Akshay Kumar for Mr. Bond. Remember?
- Cheating Partners: Though media doesn’t let anything slip away from the audience and especially when it’s about cheating Bollywood celebrities but we somehow missed on Raj Kapoor who was involved with Nargis; Amitabh Bachchan with Rekha; Dharmendra with Hema Malini and Dilip Kumar with Asma.
- Discriminated because of Complexion: Oh yes, this is not only with the ordinary people; the Bollywood industry has a whole new level of beauty standards. Nandita Das, Konkona Sen Sharma, Smita Patil and a lot more have been discriminated on the basis of their dark complexion.
- Drug Addictions: You’ll be shocked to know that Shah Rukh Khan, Fardeen Khan, Ranveer Singh, Ranbir Kapoor and Farhan Akhtar are said to be cocaine addicts. Well, there’s no practical proof which can prove that they are no longer in that habit.
- Mental Sickness: A lot of Bollywood celebrities have been said to be sufferers of n number of psychological problems including depression; one of the biggest examples is Parveen Babi who spend several years in a mental hospital of USA and later was found dead in her Mumbai apartment.
- Virginity: Virginity is not that hyped topic in the Bollywood industry but to us, it does make a difference. Ranveer Singh once admitted that he lost his virginity when he was just 12 years old while Ranbir Kapoor confessed that he lost his virginity when he was 15 years old.
- Extra Marital Affairs: Again, this is one of the common things which happen in the lives of Bollywood celebrities but only some of them came-up to the media. Govinda and Dharmendra have accepted having an extra-marital affair.
- Underworld Connections: Some of the celebrities of the Bollywood industry were accused of having some connection with the underworld. They might be connected to them through friendships or affair but they somehow were. These celebrities include Mamta Kulkarni, Mandakini and many more.
- Threatened: Some of the parts of the Bollywood industry have been threatened for the work they do or anything and Rakesh Roshan is one of those celebrities who have been a victim of these threats. He was even shot by 2 shooters in 2001 but recovered.
- Casting Couch: Casting couch is one of the most prominently hidden scenarios of the Bollywood industry where celebrities or new-comers are made to compromise with their bodies for reaching to a certain level or being promised for what they need. Ranveer Singh, Ayushmann Khurana, Kangana Ranaut, Radhika Apte, Kalki Koechlin to name a few have been a victim of the casting couch.
These are the darkest and deepest secrets of bollywood we actually never knew about and it’s been there in the industry since a considerable amount of time. Isn’t it hurtful to know that no matter how decorated someone’s life looks like they are somewhere or the other a victim for someone?