Hina Khan radiant skin – Hina Khan who rose to fame with “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai” is one of the famous bahu of Indian television by far. Her acting skills have won heart of millions and no wonder why she is surviving so strongly in the house of Big Boss 11. She is indeed a deadly combination n of beauty with brain’s. Her luscious locks her glowing skin is to die for. Hina Khan takes good care of skin and relies on natural treatments.
Hina Khan radiant skin – She follows quite simple but quite effective beauty regime so let’s see what her beauty secrets are.
- It s a known fact that we are what we eat. Hina believes one should eat right to glow from within. She drinks lots of water and eats in moderation.
- Hina Khan shared that she drinks minimum 12 glasses of water.
- She drinks two times coconut water daily.
- Eats a bowl of curd every day.
- Eats one amla everyday.
- She eats both vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods but everything in moderation.
- Hina Khan also loves pampering her skin and visits spa once a while.
- She gets face-clean up every 15 days and goes for full body spa once a month.
No makeup look
- Hina is not too fond of makeup when she isn’t shooting she skips makeup.
- Wonder what makes her skin blush well she sprinkles rose water on her face for that naturally radiant looking skin.
- Post shoot she makes a point to remove makeup with coconut oil.
- She applies lacto calamine when she is not shooting.
- Unlike others she believes in natural ingredients and applies tomato and homemade malai on face.
- She also uses milk and rose water to keep skin soft and supple.
- At times Hina Khan also uses mashed strawberry as a natural exfoliate.
- For hair she uses almond oil every now and then. She uses homemade packs for luscious locks, she never uses any conditioner relies on natural things for hair.
So, these are the beauty secrets of the gorgeous Hina Khan radiant skin well we are impressed how she swears by natural remedies for her skin and hair.