Foods that increase memory – Once brain starts to fail no medicine can reverse this or help you, hence it is quite important to take care of your brain’s health.
Agree we cannot do anything about brain degeneration, but we can surely eat foods that promote brain power, concentration and memory.
Many of you might be thinking how food effects brains functionalities?
Well there are numerous studies which prove what we eat has a lot of impact on brain.
So, brain foods matter a lot. Given below is list of Foods that increase memory, and brain power.
Foods that increase memory –
- Blueberries are full of antioxidants which helps in reducing inflammation and controls brain disorders
- Olive oil is rich in polyphenols which protects from any kind of brain issues.
- Turmeric reduces inflammation. Turmeric boosts brain power and memory as well.
- Walnuts contain omega-3 and Vitamin E, fibre all these helps the brain supportive bacteria
- Spinach contains folate, Vitamin K and antioxidants which fight against free radicals.
- Dark chocolate is good for your brain as it is rich in polyphenols.
- Almonds contain fatty acids, omega-3, Vitamin E which protects brain and boost concentration and memory
- Broccoli is high in sulfurophane, which reduces inflammation and controls damage of free radicals.
- Coffee, good news for coffee lovers coffee has caffeine which boosts brain power
- Kale, both kale and green leaf veggies are proven to improve brain ability
- Wild salmon is rich in omega-3 which boosts brain cells
- Coconut oil is rich on polyphenols which can fight depression, improves brain power, concentration and fights stress as well.
- Pumpkin seeds contain Zinc which improves brain power.
So, these were few Foods that increase memory, and can fight brain disorders, stress, ca increase your memory, concentration power and make you smarter!