Best foundations – Wanna up your makeup game then it all starts with a great foundation that matches your skin colour.
Find the exact shade so that it blends in skin and covers all the flaws, marks, dark circles, uneven skin and gives you a flawless radiant skin.
The key to exhibiting perfect makeup is a best foundations.
It should make your face look makeup-free and not cakey. Ditch all those cakey foundations as we are here with some best foundations that are approved by celerity makeup artists and yes these are used by most of the celebs.
Here are best foundations that are used by celebrities and their makeup artists have revealed
- Pur Cosmetics 4-in-1 Liquid Foundation is so colour true and awards such luxurious smoothness to your skin that it looks perfectly toned for several hours together. Approved by Saisha Beecham.
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation keeps your face gloriously lightweight, oil-free, silky and dewy throughout the day. Ayanian Monroe says this foundation is unbeatable.
- Laura Mercier Oil-Free Tinted Moisturiser has an SPF of 20, ensuring that your acne-prone or highly sensitive skin is well protected from the harsh rays of Mr. Sun. Furthermore, it provides an oil-free, semi-matte finish! Celebrity makeup artist Francesca Roman loves this foundation.
- Avon Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Liquid Foundation is as invisible, lightweight and flawless as its name suggests! Lauren Andersens favourite foundation.
- Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick is akin to smoothing on creamy butter onto your face! Cover all the imperfections and ugly spots with this waterproof combination of fluid and powder. As per Alison Christian it blends like butter and is amazing.
- Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation is great for erasing the ‘wrinkled’ appearance! This oil-free coverage evens out, smoothens and moisturises your skin. Joy Fennel says its my go-to-go for clients.
- MAC Studio Face & Body Foundation tends to award your skin a tremendously satiny finish, thanks to the emollients present within it. The colour stays true on both, your body and face. Ashleigh Ciucci says its his cult favourite.
- As you apply Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet onto your face, you will experience a velvet-like feeling stealing over it! You are welcome to go for a sheer-to-medium finish without fear, for the liquid refuses to look cakey.I love it says Roman makeup artist.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Genius Gel Super-Charged Oil-Free Foundation is a gel, which seems to add more buoyancy to your face. Your skin will appear radiant, thanks to the antioxidants and anti-aging formulations present within this foundation. Gilbert Soliz says it’s my go-to-go for flawless finish.
- Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation is suitable for wearing throughout your working hours. Your skin will look marvellously airbrushed and satiny smooth via this super lightweight and super pigmented foundation. Ciucci loves this.
These were best foundations that makeup artists swear by so next time you go foundation shopping you know what product to spend on. Do share your views on these foundations!