Trump And PM Modi – Did you miss this wonderful story on Indian Leader Narendra Modi meeting US President Trump?
If you did, you still need not have to worry about it.
Here are some important points that took place when Trump And PM Modi met each other at the White House in United States of America yesterday.
Trump And PM Modi –
- The first thing that you should be knowing about the meeting between these two leaders is they met each other for the first time.
- Indian Prime Minister came to US with a lot of gifts for Trump and Melaina Trump. The gifts included a Silver braclet from Himachal Pradesh and a Kashmiri Shawl from Jammu and Kashmir. This was for the first Lady. While for President, he gifted a wooden chest which was specially made in Punjab.
- PM Modi also gave Trump an special stamp which was issued in India in 1965.
- Soon after one to one meeting, now it was time for the cabinet meeting where there would be delegates level talks and discussions. Trump thanked Mr. Modi with Humblebrag during this cabinet room session.
- Now, soon after the cabinet room meet, it was time for both of them to address the media where the humblebragging continued. “India has a true friend in the White House” and “I am proud to announce to the media and to the people of America and to the Indian People, that Prime Minister Modi and I are world leaders in Social Media”
- Main priority was given to anti terrorism by both Modi and Trump. They said that both the countries are very much determined in abolishing all the terrorist organisations across the world. Both the countries have been attacked by evil of Terrorism (Pakistan) and they say now it is time to payback.
This is what happened when Trump And PM Modi met – To conclude this meet of two world leaders, Trump hosted a dinner at the White House and Modi was the first person or the first foreign dignitary for whom a dinner was hosted at White House by Trump.