Anxious mind – It is not criminal to feel anxious sometimes. Anxiousness comes from introspection and you come out even stronger, so if otherwise said, that is a healing drive for your mind so you have a clearer sight but it is really taxing in the period when you feel anxious, it is stifling and the walls around you seem to close too.
This makes you go weak on your knees and you seem to lose yourself in the due course. You can’t just calm down for all the wrong reasons, but know for sure that there is always light at the end of the tunnel.
We mostly turn to books, music during the period of anxiousness, but these small quotes will heal your disturbed mind a tad:
Anxious mind –
- “ The mind is a wonderful servant but a terrible master”- Robin Sharma
You can never tame the mind even if it is vulnerable at times. It is like the wolf that is never afraid, it will give you highs and lows in life and make you even more stronger a person.
- “Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.” —Oprah Winfrey
We only leave once and the mind is the rosary of memories. One becomes a stronger person and wiser, for that matter through heartbreaks.
- “Feelings come and go like clouds in a windy sky. Conscious breathing is my anchor.” —Thích Nhất Hạnh
Feelings are figments of emotions, they are the vagabond clouds that rest nowhere, so wait for the clearer sky, divine light will be bestowed upon you soon.
- “The more tranquil a man becomes, the greater is his success, his influence, his power for good. Calmness of mind is one of the beautiful jewels of wisdom.” —James Allen
Wisdom and volatility of the mind make you feel alive. Through topsy-turvy emotional journeys, a man becomes wise and tranquil, his success graph soars up. Achieving the calmness of mind should be your concern.
- “There are times when we stop, we sit still. We listen and breezes from a whole other world begin to whisper.” —James Carroll
There is a parallel cosmic world which is watching over you, bestows wisdom upon you but that wisdom never comes easy, it makes you pass through a lot of toiling experiences to acquire that.
- “Forgive others, not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace.” — Jonathan Lockwood Huie
Your mental peace is above all and forgiving really takes a strong person.
- Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find they haven’t half the strength you they have. – Norman Vincent Peale
An Elephant is afraid of the shallow shackles it is tied with because it is not aware of its own power. Obstacles are as small as a grasshopper before your unflinching determination.
Anxious mind – So, instead of bristling at the lemons life give you, fight back!