Deep Life Lessons – Do your own thing and let your LIFE teach you lessons. Have you heard this saying? You might have.
You know; when you grow up, you realize that LIFE has the power to surprise you anytime. Sometimes, the things that takes place in your LIFE teaches you great lessons. Some are the most important ones that we learn sooner, and later it shapes our LIFE. Just like you and I, there are others who learned important lessons not from books, but from their life.
On Reddit, some Redditors shared their LIFE LESSONS just to let others know, that just in case you’ve experienced it too, then you’re NOT the only one. These below mentioned “LIFE LESSONS” list will help you understand life a little better & closer.
Deep Life Lessons –
- People pass in and out of each-others’ lives all the time but you are stuck being you. Try to make the best of it.
- More seriously, the world isn’t cruel as some people like to say, it’s just apathetic. It doesn’t care about you and it’ll leave you behind unless you try to make something of yourself.
- Follow your gut instinct. If you get a “Hinky” feeling about a person or situation, you are probably right. Don’t doubt your subconscious to assess a situation and send out a warning.
- Open communication in a safe and honest way saves relationships, time and anxiety.
- Everybody’s not out to get you. They don’t all instantly hate you, and 99% of people barely think about you at all unless you’re directly in their line of vision. Get over yourself and stop assuming ulterior motives where they don’t exist.
- It’s all on you.
There’s no cavalry coming to save us from ourselves. Fear and misery are rampant– they invade human hearts and pass, through words and actions, from person to person. You will experience this, and there’s nothing wrong with that. Kindness is rarer. Everyone knows the importance of kindness in a universe that supplies none of its own, but not everyone internalizes that the burden is on them to fix that mistake.
- You get blinded by the people you love. It’s very important to once in a while detach yourself and your feelings for a little while and critically look at the situation and the relationship you have with people.
- Whatever keeps you from killing yourself is literally the meaning of life.
- Don’t give up doing something you enjoy just because you aren’t the best at it.
- Just a little bit. My life turned around when I started putting just a small amount of effort in. And effort doesn’t lead to linear success. Marginally more effort leads to exponentially more success.
Deep Life Lessons : Would you like to add the “LIFE LESSONS” that you learned in this list? Feel Free to share ‘em. Leave a comment below.