What is the reason behind Rahul Baba’s angry bull-run towards the well of the Parliament chanting slogans against government, indirectly slamming Prime Minister Narendra Modi and accusing Speaker Sumitra Mahajan of bias?
In his rugged avatar of an angry young man, Rahul had given a glimpse of his anger every now and then.
No one can forget the famous ‘paper tear’ incidence of Uttar Pradesh and his ‘nonsense’ jibe on the UPA brought ordinance. And his AICC meet speech just before the Lok Sabha elections branded him as the next angry young man of India.
But what is the reason behind Rahul Baba’s angry bull-run towards the well of the Parliament chanting slogans against government, indirectly slamming Prime Minister Narendra Modi and accusing Speaker Sumitra Mahajan of bias?
There is not one, but seven.
- Series of failure: What is it with Rahul Baba and elections? He never manages to win any for his party. It is said that in whichever state he steps into, his party loses elections bitterly. Same happened with the Lok Sabha elections. The party has been decimated like never before. And series of failures, after all, have the potential to frustrate any big man!
- Leader of None: With the Congress party being packed in a small box by BJP, the position of leader of opposition has also slipped from the hands of Rahul. Now the Congress, which considered itself the leader of the UPA is standing in the same line as others. This is surely a big shock to the first political family of the country and its heir apparent.
- The Book Attack: First Sanjaya Baru, then Natwar Singh. The image of the family has been dented to an irreparable extent by the books written by both of them. If Baru’s book indirectly attacked the queen of the harem – Sonia Gandhi, Natwars book directly termed prince Rahul as weak and emotional.
- Sleeping hit: First he was accused of remaining absent from the Parliament, then he was caught sleeping during an important discussion on price rise in the Parliament. The video has gone viral giving more ammunition to his critics and has given sleepless nights (and days) to Rahul. In such an insomniac situation, one only shouts.
- Sinking ship: The Congress has become a sinking ship under Rahul and allies have started leaving it. Rahul’s one of the best friends and J&K chief minister Omar Abdullah has left UPA. The sycophants are now chanting Priyanka’s name and have lost their trust in Rahul.
- Twitter Joke Industry: The biggest headache for Rahul is the Twitter joke industry. Irrespective of what he does – good, bad or ugly – the joke industry comes alive with his auspicious presence on camera. Rahul has, till now, not been able to live with the fact and that is the biggest hindrance towards his happiness. Hence, anger.
- Pouring Summons: With lost dignity and importance, the family is also losing power. Court notices, summons and more FIRs against them are pouring from all over the places. The National Herald case is the biggest among them. The fear of jail, undoubtedly, can create frustration and anger.
The anger, what doctors call in medical terms, may be a ‘surge’ – just like the bold flickering light before the flame dies. The days of Congress and the first family are numbered. And soon, they will either go packing or spend time searching a bride for Rahul in jail.
We do not mind your anger Rahul Baba, take care!