Understanding that Rahul Gandhi junk is never going to be out of reading fashion, we present you ten scenarios from our figment of imagination that must have happened after his interview. Have a dekho:
There is a lot of speculation going into as to what happened last night. The ‘powerful’ and ‘serious’ interview that Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi gave to Times Now’s editor-in-chief Arnab Goswami actually succeeded to baffle everyone.
While the interview strengthened some people’s view that Rahul was actually a dumb man who deserved to be called ‘baba’ at 44, some people tried to mellow down the effect of that horror-of-an-interview by saying that whatever he said was actually not bad. Immediately after the broadcast of the interview, Arnab Goswami called in two eminent editors of the media industry to feel blesses by their praises and vent his happiness in a best mild manner.
In between all this, the Rahul Gandhi worldwide joke industry thrived because he gave endless material for spinning jokes. Hope it earned him some new followers.
Even after wasting their time on the ‘rare’ interview of Rahul, people are not minding to read related stuff about him. The media is flooded with the analysis of his interview. But nobody seems to care what must have happened after he went home from the interview.
Keeping that in view and understanding that Rahul Gandhi junk is never going to be out of reading fashion, we present you ten scenarios from our figment of imagination that must have happened after his interview. Have a dekho:
- Rahul Gandhi: Mom! I am back. Did you see the interview?
Sonia Gandhi: Have you eaten anything?
RG: I told them all about women empowerment…
SG: There is some soup.
RG: I told them that I passed RTI and Lokpal…
SG: It is still hot, do you want it sour?
RG: Mom! You are not listening…
SG: So were you.
- Digvijay Singh: Why weren’t you looking at the cue cards?
RG: Duh, I was. Didn’t you see me looking down on TV?
DS: Yeah, yeah. You did a good job. The idea is to not give them a clue, always.
RG: But they are making fun of me.
DS: Don’t you worry, we have likes of Vinod Mehta everywhere and they will be on TV to defend you.
- SG: I summon Dentsu team.
Dentsu team: Yes Madam.
SG: You are fired.
- Manishankar Aiyar: Rahul, (pointing to a man) he is your new tutor. He will tell you all the answers to the questions asked by Arnab. He has given us a good question bank which will sustain you in other intervoews. You will do better. And he will also increase your vocabulary. (To the man) Start with ‘specific’.
- Women Congress workers to each other: He was talking about ending dynastic politics. Is he not going to marry at all?
- All the dhabas increase price of ‘seekh kebabs’ after Rahul Gandhi’s mention in his interview. It was obvious that he liked them better than the Sikhs.
- Kumar Vishwas hoped Amethi had electricity at the time the interview was broadcasted. He was praying to God that there were English speaking men in Amethi and that they were not from Congress.
- Many Congress workers typed their resignation.
- BJP fired crackers and went to sleep blissfully.
- Arnab Goswami was flooded with praises and he basked in that glory throughout the night.