According to you, what is it?
I mean, some call it the bond between two people who love each other while some say that it is just a name that is given to two individuals who wish to spend life together.
Be that as it may, not many people will be able to answer your question if you ask them the meaning or definition of relationships. It’s strange for us where all we are surrounded with are relationships and yet we don’t know its real meaning. Maybe we don’t know it but there are some people who can totally tell us what defines relationships in true manner with the help of relationship quotes.
Let’s check out some of the relationship quotes here:
Relationship quotes –
1. “Each companion represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”– Anais Nin
2. “A loving relationship is one in which the loved one is free to be himself — to laugh with me, but never at me; to cry with me, but never because of me; to love life, to love himself, to love being loved. Such a relationship is based upon freedom and can never grow in a jealous heart.”– Leo F. Buscaglia
3. “The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.”– Carl Jung
4. “You don’t develop courage by being happy in your relationships everyday. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.”— Epicurus
5. “Relationships-of all kinds-are like sand held in your hand. Held loosely, with an open hand, the sand remains where it is.” – Kaleel Jamison
6. “We can improve our relationships with others by leaps and bounds if we become encouragers instead of critics.”— Joyce Meyer
7. “A relationship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one” – C.S. Lewis
These are relationship quotes – Different people have different opinions when it comes to relationships and I am sure that you have your own.
Well, the words aren’t enough for you to learn about relationships, you’ve got to feel the essence of it.