Gold Digger Confessions – Who is a gold digger? A gold digger is a woman who forms relationship with men to obtain money or gifts from them. In short, a person who uses charm to get money in their pocket –Yeah, it is Google’s definition but anyway, I hope you understood what the word “gold digger” means.
And no matter what; many gold diggers exist in this world. Some people reading this might’ve experienced it in a relationship too.
Here are some Gold Digger Confessions that are worth the read.
- IF I don’t marry a rich guy, my plans are completely ruined.
- Why is being a gold digger bad? I love money and I love men but I love it when they’re combined.
- Now that I’m a jobless graduate student, I’m really seeing the appeal of marrying for money and being a gold digger.
- AFTER being screwed over in every relationship I’ve been in, I’m completely ok with being a gold digger for the rest of my life.
- He pisses me off more than any other person I’ve ever met. The only thing that helps me keep my sanity is that he works away for 2 months then is home for a week then gone again. When he proposed, we had already talked about it and I said I want ready (23f) but of course he doesn’t listen to a damn thing I said and asked me in front of his grandma who has cancer so I felt like I couldn’t say no. There is just so much I can’t stand from him. He is always right. ALWAYS. It doesn’t matter if Bill Nye, Bill Gates and Jesus are saying that someone else is right…he’s somehow right. He is a pompous asshole! I hate the way he dresses. He tries to dress like a Hollister model but he’s short, fat and a nerd. His sexual fantasies disgust me. When we first started trying them, it was fun and it was still making love but now he’s just cold, cruel and harsh. (When I say that I mean we both like dirty talk but call me crazy but I don’t like to be degraded in the process. He knows this and does it anyway) I when I actually do them now it’s out of pity and to get him to shut up about it. Half the time he wants me to dress like a cheap hooker, and act like one. He likes to be dominate and he’ll try to demand anal then when I refuse he gets pissed and calls me a stuck up bitch. When we actually have ‘normal’ sex it’s great and I get off but I’d rather masturbate so I don’t have to deal with him. I’m starting to realize is that I’m spoiled and I love it. The engagement ring on my finger is a 2 carat princess cut that is my dream ring. I have a brand new car that I got for our anniversary. He is currently working on a finances for a house we want. I rationalize it because I would never cheat on him (never have) and I love him sometimes and it’s not when he’s buying me things…I just feel like a piece of shit for thinking this.
- Having a rich guy is full of benefits. I love being a gold digger.
- No money, no love. And yes, I want a rich guy.
- I’m a gold digger. I FEEL like that should bother me, but it doesn’t.
(Source: Whisper thread)
Gold Digger Confessions- Any thoughts?