Things that toothpaste can do – The technological advancements are growing and steadily becoming more and more multitasking which means that anything and everything can be used in different ways now.
I might say that things are becoming useful in many different ways these days and I might also say that people are becoming clever enough to use even the simplest things in sorted ways. What’s the simplest and the most common thing you can think of? Umm, let’s take toothpaste for example.
You’ll be shocked to know what all does toothpaste other than cleaning your teeth can do for you.
Here’s the list of the Things that toothpaste can do :
- Toothpaste has an inbuilt property of cleaning quite well and that’s the reason toothpaste can be first-handedly used for cleaning DVDs, VCDs and even Aviators and Goggles.
- It’s obvious that cars and other vehicles get scratches all over it and I can understand the pain of car and bike lovers. Well not about the entire vehicle, toothpaste can surely help get you rid of scratches from the headlights. Try it to believe it!
- Toothpaste does the best for your nails too; it helps a big time to remove enamel stains from the nails. Just apply toothpaste on your nails and leave it for 5 minutes before washing it off and see the magic!
- Toothpaste is a boon for Smartphone All the scratches, marks, stains and roughage on the surface of the screen can be removed in a matter of seconds.
- School and college students will understand this pain and even the working class will understand how bad it feels to have pen marks on your shirts which are so stubborn that they don’t even go off after washing. Well, try to brush some toothpaste on the stains, let it rest and rinse it off after some time.
- Pimples are a nightmare for everybody on the earth but then again, toothpaste comes to the rescue. Apply toothpaste on your pimples and let it stay there overnight; just see the effect next morning.
- Dirt stains on white shoes especially canvas white shoes is one of the biggest annoyance for all those who own it. Toothpaste can be used to clean that too.
- Iron is an important part of every household and hence, repeated use gives scratches on its surface which though might not hinder its working but does make it feel like an old one. Well for that matter, rub toothpaste on the surface and clean it off with a cloth and look at your new iron in minutes.
- Toothpaste can be used to hang posters even when you have no glue for that purpose. Toothpaste can hold paper like material or rough surface quite well.
- You would have no idea about this but toothpaste acts as one of the best hand-wash It acts as a sanitizer while washing hands and also makes them feel fresher.
- You can also remove tarnish from your jewelry with toothpaste just by brushing it on the accessory, leaving it for some time and cleaning it later after 5-7 minutes.
These are the Things that toothpaste can do – I bet you never knew these uses of toothpaste and I am also sure that you will rush to try these now; in fact you should because these are really powerful in usage.