Dietary modifications for acne – Only a dermatologist will be able to tell you what exactly triggers those ugly breakouts on your face.
However, initiating healthy changes in your nutritional habits should suffice to win half the battle at least!
Dietary modifications for acne –
- Green tea is the new mantra for acquiring a slim and trim figure! However, it has other benefits too. Sip, and sip some more, throughout the day, and keep environmental stressors wonderfully at bay! The stuff is stuffed with antioxidants and will make your skin glow and rid of the acne.
- Stock up on fresh vegetables and fruits. All of them are anti-inflammatory. Several veggies possess beta-carotenes, which drive away excess oil from your skin.
- Then again, ‘dark’ is healthy for your skin, such as leafy greens and berries. The former throws out toxins from your blood. The latter contain phytonutrients, to battle impurities.
- Fatty fish, flaxseed, walnuts, etc, are filled with omega-3 fatty acids. Gorge on them, as much as you can!
- The ‘Probiotics’ gang is marvelous for reducing oxidative stress and inflammation in the gut, and in turn, influencing the rest of the body too.
- If you like oysters, include them in your dietary regimen, along with other things like roasted pumpkin, dried watermelon seeds, veal liver, squash seeds, roast beef and toasted wheat germ sprinkled on steamed vegetables and salads. All of them contain a marvelous mineral, perfect for curing acne. It is zinc!
- Yes, it is difficult, but do strive to stay away from sugary foodstuffs and beverages. Throw fast food, junk food, and foodstuffs with high glycemic content out of your ‘nutritional’ life, as quickly as possible!
- Now, here is the most surprising thing! Cow’s milk can increase your acne. This could be because the liquid comes from pregnant cows undergoing all kinds of hormonal changes. Upon drinking this milk, you invite your blood sugar or insulin levels to spike. The former causes inflammation, while the latter causes enhanced production of oils in the skin. Both lead to outbreaks of acne.
Dietary modifications for acne – You should find it easy to adhere to your new dietary regimen if you are sufficiently motivated and determined. Go on. Try it!