While blackheads are a pressing concern among people, there is another problem in the bloc too, called white heads.
There are people who are afflicted with white heads and they just refuse to go. White heads rise into prominence when the impure particles of the air pollution get stuck in the pores of the skin. There is another reason why it happens, the skin pores getting clogged by sebum and dead cells. Furthermore, when one has excessively oily skin, one falls prey to white heads instantaneously.
When our body goes through some hormonal changes, we are prone to develop white heads.
The colour is white because these reside inside the skin pores unlike the blackheads.
Here are some easy-peasy home remedies to cure your whiteheads:
- Try hot steaming. It not only opens up the pores but also helps clean the impurities stuck in the pores. Take rolling boiled water in a container, keep your face above to let the steam spread all over your face and cover your head with a towel. Hold it for as long as you can and then repeat.
- Try sugar scrubbing. Take some sugar, honey and lemon juice and apply it all over your face, especially in the T-zone and around the nose area. Let it sit for 4-5 minutes and rinse it off with cold water. Repeat this process for at least 2-3 times in a week.
- Try using Besan (Pulse flour). Mix some besan, yogurt and haldi to make a thick paste. Apply it all over the affected area and let it sit for 4-5 minutes. Then clean off with cold water. Repeat this process for 2-3 times in a week for better results.
- Sandalwood paste works like magic on white heads. Since time immemorial, it’s a beauty staple for ladies. So here we are, apply some sandalwood paste smeared with rose water over the affected area and leave it to dry for 4-5 minutes before cleaning it off.
- Rice powder paste is also an effective solution for white heads. Rice powder is widely available in the market or you can make it in your home too. Mix some honey with the rice powder to make a thick paste and apply over the affected area. Leave it for 4-5 minutes before washing it off with cold water. Repeat this process for 2-3 times in a week.
These remedies are very effective in eradicating white heads. But you need to comply with the right methods and not lose hope soon.