Summer season in India brings a lot of trouble to local men and this year will be no different. Who knows, maybe it will be worse.
It is no secret that our men are one of the hairiest species on planet earth and that too in one of the most humid lands. But what may have become of the situation every summer, men have strived and thrived only for the circumstance to repeat itself after eight months.
Difficulty, usually, is faced by portly men who perspire profusely as compared to individuals who are thin and do not contain much body mass.
Life, as we know it, will continue to be the same in the country.
Whether you are stout or slim, there will be days when you suffer from itchy crotch or smelly armpits (both, if it’s your worst day).
Here are some of the struggles that every Indian man can connect with during the summers –
1. The mornings begin with you first analysing the weather and based on your judgement, you pick an outfit that is less likely to give you an itch
2. You also make it a point to carry an Itch Guard or a product pertinent to prevent any kind of possible itch
3. It is one of your most important duties to carry a bottle of deodorant. You are aware of the stench your sweat is capable of generating, which can be embarrassing to say the least
4. You never wear bright-coloured or plain-patterned shirts in summer, for you know the crescent-shaped sweat that form around your armpits will make you the butt of all jokes
5. When sweat beads run downwards from the back of your neck over your spine, you worry that the amassing sweat will form a full-moon shape on the back of your shirt
6. You do not want visitors during summers. Someone depriving you the luxury of walking around your house in underwear and briefs is unacceptable
7. Evidently, you appear to have restless legs, but you do not have the syndrome. It is your way to secretly scratch the itch that is forming around your crotch
8. Attending office meetings or a one-on-one session with your superior during a hot summer afternoon gives you the creeps, literally
9. Scoring a date becomes impossible, thanks to sweat drenched clothes and clammy face. Hence, commences your four months of singlehood
10. The less we talk about stinking feet, the better