Yoga asanas for students – “God, there is so much to memorize! How will I remember everything?”
This is a familiar refrain with every student! Turn to yoga, therefore, for help. Here are a few samples, which must be performed on an empty stomach.
Yoga asanas for students –
It will calm and de-stress your anxious mind, will increase concentration!
- Sit down cross-legged on the floor mat, keeping neck and spine erect.
- Place each index finger on the small cartilage that lies between your ear and cheek.
- Inhale deeply.
- As you exhale, press the cartilage in and out gently, making a high-pitched humming sound (like a bee) all the while.
- Breathe in and remove your index fingers.
It is great for s-t-r-e-t-c-h-i-n-g the muscles of your lower limbs!
- Releases stress increases memory and concentration
- Kneel down the floor mat.
- Bring the knees close together.
- This will increase the width between your feet.
- Let your buttocks touch the mat.
- Rest your palms on your knees.
- Maintain the posture for up to five minutes.
Say goodbye to tummy issues with this posture!
- This posture will calm your mind and will boost memory level
- Kneel down on the floor mat.
- Sit back on your heels.
- Keep the knees and feet close together.
- Keep your palms on your knees.
- Maintain the pose for two to five minutes.
The upper body stretches and releases stored tensions.
- This increases blood flow to the brain and helps in concentration and relaxation.
- Lie down flat on your back.
- The feet are together and the hands are resting along the sides of your body.
- Take your palms under your hips. They should be facing down.
- Keep the elbows close to one another.
- Inhale and raise your head and chest.
- Exhale and lower the top of your head onto the floor.
- Press elbows, thighs and legs to the floor, as you, breathe in and out.
- Hold the posture for some time.
- Return to the original position.
- As you gain experience, you may begin the asana with the padmasana (lotus) posture.
These are yoga asanas for students – Please take the help of a professional to learn and practice yoga exercises initially. You do not want anything in your body to go haywire!