Prabhas – Although Bollywood hasn’t seen much of him yet, he announced his arrival with a thunderous roar with his film Bahubali that has been dubbed in Hindi.
A sculpted body and menacing looks with that careless yet besotting beard, he made quite a considerable number of female hearts skip a beat. His integrity, as it seems, springs from his smile. He can effortlessly make us go weak on the knees with just smiling. To talk about his acting prowess, no one could better essay the role of Bahubali as good as him, so the nation believes. Mahendra Bahubali’s character assumed a life with his Midas touch.
We assume, fan girls will be happy to take a sneak peak in to his personal life so here under are a few mind blowing things you need to know about Prabhas:
- Prabhas has to put himself through rigorous workout routine for fitting into the characters of Amrendra and Mahendra Bahubali. There were two trainers who helped him size up to 105 kgs which means 22 more muscular weight. Quite an achievement, eh!
- Prabhas united with SS Rajamouli for the third time for Bahubali. Before that he worked with Rajamouli in films like ‘Bahubali: the beginning” and ‘Chhatrapati’
- Prabhas turned down a 100 crores endorsement proposal as he was devotedly prepared from Bahubali. He knew this film would give a new accent to his career and he withdrew into the world of preparations. Not that he tasted success through only Bahubali, he was a superstar even before.
- Prabhas is a tad shy and quiet besides being a man of mettle. He always prefers maintaining a low profile and reads voraciously. He even has a library of his own in his place.
- Prabhas, as his fitness measures, likes free hand exercises more than hitting the gym. He also prefers outdoor trainings like rock climbing et al for keeping his fitness fanaticism alive.
These are the 5 unknown facts about Prabhas you probably weren’t aware of.