Worst Date Stories : You’re lucky IF you haven’t experienced a worst date. I’m convinced that once you’re done reading these below mentioned “worst dates”, you’re going to say “Thank God. Something like this never happened with me on a date.” For those who’ve experienced it, I can only say “Hope you’re doing well now” and oh, you’re not the only in the mess, so relax.
On Reddit, a wise person asked “what is the worst date you’ve ever been on?” and oh God, many shared their story and it hurts tbh. Here are some of the worst date stories that’ll make you go, “Damn, this person really had it worst.”
Here we go –
Worst Date Stories:
- We were eating at a fast food joint when a random kid comes up and pours a cup of water all over me. Takes off running and laughing with his friends in what I assume must have been a bet. I was too startled to even run after them and was just incredibly embarrassed, not to mention soaking wet in the city in the middle of winter.
- We spent most of the date going shopping for clothes for another date she had later that week.
- Went on a date with a guy I’d met through a mutual friend. Things seemed pretty normal until we were sitting and waiting for the movie to start. He got his phone out and started showing me pictures of two of his ex-girlfriends. Both women were completely naked.
- I went out with a guy that I had met on Tinder. The entire time, we argued. Either he didn’t agree with me, or I didn’t agree with him, on ANYTHING. Normally, I don’t argue with someone just because I don’t agree with them, but this guy was so arrogant. After leaving the bar, he somehow thought it would be a good idea to ask me to come up to his place. Saying “no”,was the last time I spoke to him. RIP Tinder app
- My worst first date was also my first date ever. I was about 14 or 15. The girl I liked asked me if I wanted to go on a date, I was over the moon. She told me to meet her at the park. When I got there she was there with her friends and they all laughed at me for thinking she would ever want to date a loser like me.
- I was making out with a girl on a cold evening on her unlit front porch. I just thought my runny nose was from the cold. But when we turned on the lights I realized I had a bloody nose. Her face was COVERED IN BLOOD.
- When I was 24 (29 now), a guy took me home to meet his mother on our first date. I thought we were going for coffee. We did… At his mother’s. When I walked in, his dog greeted us very enthusiastically and proceeded to pee on my shoes.
- Went to dinner. Only got one word answers the entire time “yeah” “cool” “fun”. What made it the most confusing is that she asked me to dinner.
Do you have any worst date stories to add? Let us know in the comment section below.