Disha Patani caught everyone’s attention few days back when she grabbed headlines for she is the rumored girl friend of Tiger Shroff. She was snapped by shutterbugs hanging out with Bollywood current heart throb and news about them was all over internet.
So who is Disha Patani ?
Well Disha is new Bollywood entrant who will be seen in upcoming mega biopic movie MS Dhoni opposite Sushant Singh Rajput. She started her career as a model and went down south when she got a break in a movie Loafer.
If you are thinking she is so lucky to start off her career like this, then hang on, she is already shooting her maiden international movie with none other than Jackie Chan. Yup, the name of the movie is Kung Fu Yoga.
We went on and stalked this Bollywood newbie and voila, she is incredibly hot. Her looks and chiseled body can make guys goo weak on their knees.
Here is the list of her oh so hot photos.
1. If you are thinking that you have seen her some where then you are contemplating right as she was on celluloid before. She featured in many commercials for brands like Garnier and Dairy milk.
2. Like many models,she too participated in beauty pageant contests. She was the first runner-up in Femina Miss India Indore in 2013.
3. We can only gawk at her and wonder how can one can be good looking and have great bod.
4. We cannot stop praising her eclectic body and cute as well as hot looks.
5. Here is the sensuous picture from one of her shoots. As said, she is a model, you will see her Instagram filled with her shoot’s snaps.
6… She is bestowed with best of everything. From killer looks to career to love life. What will choke your throat is that she is just 23 !!!! Sigh.
7… Disha hails from Bareily and we think just like many small townies who has made splash in Bollywood, she will too make waves soon.
8. Her fashion sense is remarkable. Here is the picture that shows how glamorous she looks in both ethnic and western wear Don’t you agree?
Her career graph coupled with her oomph, looks quite ideal journey. Will she make it big in Bollywood? Only time will tell.