It was a rare moment on television when the two divas, the two well- known arch nemesis of the ‘˜90s- Madhuri Dixit and Juhi Chawla came together on the same show and had such a hearty and light-hearted chat.
It was a rare moment on television when the two divas, the two well- known arch nemesis of the ‘90s- Madhuri Dixit and Juhi Chawla came together on the same show and had such a hearty and light-hearted chat.
They looked resplendent as ever in their ethnic ensembles.
KJo tried his best to extract the juiciest bits from the two stars, and to a certain extent was successful too.
So here are the 5 best things that happened on the episode…
1. Juhi seemed to be on a confession spree on the episode. The way she was being super honest, spoke volumes about how secure she is as a celebrity. She spoke about her fight with Aamir Khan on the sets of Ishq, and how because of certain miscommunications, the cold war went on for 5 years. Now that was some piece of gossip for us filmi fans.
2. When the younger heroes gave these sweet quotes about how they felt about Madhuri and Juhi…that was super sweet! When Siddharth Malhotra said that Madhuri is the kind of woman you want to take straight to the bedroom, the Dhak dhak actor’s expression was like a million bucks, she was scandalised to the core. And the way Ranveer Singh paid a tribute to both the beauties with his funny and mad dance performances was super entertaining. It totally gave me the giggles.
3. When both Madhuri and Juhi put Salman Khan in the ‘bhaiya’ category – now that was an absolute ‘facepalm’ moment. I am sure Khan won’t be too delighted to discover that he is a brother material for these amazingly pretty ladies.
4. When Juhi called Parineeti Chopra a fashion disaster…now this is second time when someone is doing that on the show. The first time Alia did it, she landed in quite a soup, harassed by the media for speaking her mind. I wonder if Juhi would have to go through the same torture…
5. The other honest and cute moment was when Juhi confessed that she tried really hard to dance as sensually as Madhuri, but felt flat on her face. She of course considers herself way behind in the singing and dancing department…