Tips for comfortable air travel – travelling is supposed to be fun and relaxing activity. Many a times the taxing course of activities at the airport, take away all the pleasure.
Travelling is supposed to be fun and relaxing activity.
Many a times, while travelling by air, the taxing course of activities at the airport, takes away all the pleasure.
We ought to get irritated and lose the enthusiasm.
To assure that it is a hassle free exercise and you can make the best of the time on airport.
Here are a few handy tips for the airport.
Follow them for a smooth sail through Airport Authorities and to evade horrifying experiences.
- Check the flight status online, before you leave for the airport. It gives you a clear idea on the next course of action. You can also call the airport help desk of your respective airline to know your flight status.
- Use a reliable transport to reach the airport. If you are using a radio cab or public transport, book and board well in time. Reaching the airport few hours in advance, as prescribed by the authorities, is always advisable.
- During a business trip, a web check-in is always helpful. It enables you to save time and hassle of running around in nth hour.
- Keep all the relevant documents like photo identification, passport, visa, ticket or any other relevant piece of information, handy and easily accessible, while hopping from one counter to the other at the airport.
- Be very careful with your boarding pass, while you window –shop at the airport stores. Do not leave it anywhere before you enter the flight.
- Wear comfortable clothing. Do not cover yourself in unnecessary clothing, ultra fashionable gear or heavy metal accessories that may elongate the screening process time. Value your time and others’ too.
- Follow the guidelines provided by the airport authorities, written or spoken, to avoid any unnecessary and time wasting exercise. It is better to be safe than sorry!
- Not all airlines, especially if you are travelling with an economy class would provide the stuff you may require during a long journey. Carry some eatables, a water bottle, and some small entertainment like a deck of cards or a book, and a small neck pillow with you, to ensure a comfortable journey.
- Do not forget to carry a small bottle of hand sanitizer in your carry bag. All kinds of people pass through the airport every day and leave their germs on doorknobs that locks and unlocks lavatory doors. Keep yourself safe from unwanted bugs.
- Last but not the least; be kind to airport staff and the fellow travellers. A pleasant journey is abetted with smiles. Keep sharing some, and make the voyage worthwhile.
Follow the above tips and save lot of energies and time that you can use for other fun activities at the airport such as clicking selfies 😉