Six Word Stories : We all know that it’s not really easy to tell an entire story in only six words. Luckily, some people are blessed with that talent and they can easily tell a sad story or a happy story in just six words. Have you ever tried it? IF yes, then you’re welcome to let us know in the comment section below.
Now; like I mentioned, it is not an easy task to tell a complete story in six words. It is nothing less than a challenge.
Some have undoubtedly mastered it.
These stories mentioned below will make your heart sink. Even though they’ve written a story in six words only, I’m sure that it’s going to hit you hard where it should. All I want you to do is, find a comfy place and start reading these tales.
Six Word Stories : Are you ready? Alright, keep scrolling.
- Friends. Best-Friends, Lovers, Strangers.
- “Wrong Number”, says a familiar
- The smallest coffins are the heaviest.
- Nine month wait. LeFt hospital alone.
- Lovers only when people aren’t watching.
- Mommy? Why aren’t you moving? Mommy?
- …Loves me not. Last petal… Damn!
- Married a woman. Divorced a man.
- The only mourner, her pet cat.
- Brought roses home. Keys didn’t
- Failed suicide attempt. Paralyzed. Suffer LiFe.
- Megan’s baby: John’s surname, Jim’s eyes.
- Tripped over luck; stumbled upon tragedy.
- They lived happily ever after,
- Failed school. Attempted suicide. Failed again.
Six Word Stories : Aren’t these heart touching? Just in case you want to read some more, click here.