Are you one of those who don’t give a damn about the world and do everything that makes you happy?
You don’t care what people will say about you, you don’t follow the rules, and you don’t really understand why people restrict themselves, right?
Well, this is because you have a wild and free soul.
Nothing in the world can stop you because your inner force is too busy in living it up. In fact, a lot of people around you get confused on how you manage to be so carefree and wild.
Actually, it’s not just you but a lot many people and there are some amazing quotes that perfectly describe a wild and free soul like you:
1. “I was lying to myself when I thought I was lost, I have never been lost – I just wasn’t ready to be found.” – Nikki Rowe
2. “The only cure to all this madness; is too dream, far and wide, if possibility doesn’t knock, create a damn door. If the shoe doesn’t fit, don’t make it. If the journey you are travelling seems to far-fetched and wild beyond your imagination; continue on it, great things come to the risk takers. And last but not least, live today; here, right now, you’ll thank your future self for it later.” ― Nikki Rowe
3. “A man needs, not six feet of land, not a farm, but the whole earth, all Nature, where in full liberty he can display all the properties and qualities of the free spirit.” ― Anton Chekhov
4. “It’s the duty of every man to free himself. Never accept to live an underdog’s life in god’s world.” ― BangambikiHabyarimana
5. “She was born to be free, let her run wild in her own way and you will never lose her.” ― Nikki Rowe
6. “No one worth knowing can be quite known, no one worth possessing can be quite possessed.” ― William Landay
7. “You can’t put a leash on me. I’m unleashable!” ― Tiffany Winfree
Some of the most free-spirited and wild and free soul have written these quotes, knowing that you might need a little inspiration someday to uplift you soul.
So, what are you waiting for? Remember, it is never too late to feel young, wild and free.