The Xiaomi Redmi Note is all set to lure Indian customers with its leading edge internals and budgeted pricing. Flaunting a 5.5-inch screen, this phone falls under the phablet category…
Back in Taiwan, this phablet took the industry by storm, with the manufacturer selling a record-breaking 10,000 units in just one second!
Further, the company also managed to book 40,000 reservations in mere 12 hours! Now that’s some remarkable statistics! We are talking about the sizzling Xiaomi Redmi Note, an Android phablet from the house of Xiaomi.
With a view to capture the Indian market in an enormous way, the Chinese firm recently launched its best-seller in India. Listed below are 8 reasons why Indians should also show a voracious appetite for this hot commodity:
1) Its stunning and super-large 5.50-inch HD IPS display delivers vibrant, clear, and bigger viewing experience. This implies that users can enjoy brighter images, easy reading of e-books, realistic gaming environs, and fabulous video watching experience.
2) Powered by an outstanding 1.7GHz 8-Core Media Tek processor paired with a Mali-450 GPU, the phablet boasts of a smooth and seamless performance while multitasking.
3) Holding a whopping 1.7GB of RAM, the Xiaomi Redmi Note is one of the cheapest smartphones with such a voluminous amount of RAM.
4) While the rear casing plays host to an incredible 13 MP Autofocus camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, and 28mm wide-angle lens, the front of the handset showcases a magnificent 5 MP snapper for clicking great selfies.
5) The Xiaomi Redmi Note runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean wrapped under the amazing MIUI v5, rendering a highly differentiated and customized user interface. On the storage front, the phone brings 8 GB of internal memory with an option to scale it up to 32 GB via a MicroSD card.
6) The capacious 3,200 mAh of battery promises longer battery life with 775 hours of standby time, 14 hours of 3G internet use, and 60 hours of music playback. Connectivity options include 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB with OTG, and GPS/ A-GPS.
7) Other impressive features of Xiaomi Redmi Note include Gyroscope, Compass, Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Noise Reduction Mic, and many more.
8) The icing on the cake is the phone’s extremely aggressive pricing. Hold your breath! The price of Xiaomi Redmi Note is INR 9,999.
With top-of-the-line specs of Xiaomi Redmi Note available at a jaw-dropping price, the tech firm gives fierce competition to the likes of Samsung, HTC, and other domestic vendors. Though the company is yet to reveal the availability details of the phablet for the Indian brigade, the news of launch of Xiaomi Redmi Note has already created a lot of buzz and hype amidst its potential customers.