It is said thatanyone’s hair can either make their personality or break it.
And in the fear of public embarrassment, everyone is looking out for good shampoos, conditioners, and spas.In fact people are unconsciously using chemical filled shampoos and conditioners thinking it will do wonders to their hair but it actually has disastrous effects on their hair locks.
Therefore, in order to avoid these chemical products as much as possible, we give you these simple home remedies that will bring your dead hair back to life.
After all nobody minds well-nourished hair as it immediately notches up your personality and boosts your confidence.
Ways to bring dead hair back to life –
1 – Banana + Olive oil/coconut oil
Banana has not only got numerous health benefits but it is also a quick and easy hair mask to repair your dry and damage hair.
- Take one or two bananas depending on the length of your hair.
- Mix it well with two to three tablespoons of olive oil or coconut oil as per your preference.
- Apply the mixture evenly all over your hair and let it sit for 20-30 minutes. Rinse it off with lukewarm water followed by a wash with your regular shampoo and conditioner for soft and silky hair.
2 – Eggs
Egg in itself is the best conditioner for your hair. It is a blend of different proteins, vitamins and fatty acids that not only strengthens your weak hair but also enhances hair growth by preventing hair loss.
- Break one or two eggs in a bowl.
- Add few drops of olive oil and mix it well with the fork. For very rough and dry hair, you can also add honey and curd too.
- Wash your hair with your favourite shampoo before applying this mask.
- Apply it nicely all over the hair concentrating more on the roots.
- Rinse your hair after 30 minutes with cold water. Never use hot water for rinsing off the egg.
3 – Curd
You won’t believe what a yogurt can do to your hair. Itis like an elixir, super hydrating that leaves your hair softer and stronger.
- Take two full spoons of curd in a bowl with one full spoon of olive oil. Olive oil is not compulsory but it is great for extra nourishment as it removes all the build ups caused by hair products.
- Mix it well.
- Apply it all over your hair especially your tips which needs extra moisture. Leave it there for thirty minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water. Later shampoo and condition your hair with cold water.
These are the ways to bring dead hair back to life – Agree or not butby using these home remedies you will get the desired result without spending immense amount of money in the beauty salons.