Sale Sale Sale!
The most awaited season of sale is on the anvil and people are about the gate crash stores to buy all that they wanted in one go! Many decide to make the most out of sale but they cannot.So today we have rounded up some tips for shopaholics in order make great use of sale, walk out with real good things and no post purchase regrets.
Following are shopping tips you should know during sale season:
- Rest one day Before and eat well before you start shopping: Shopping during sale season is a daunting task as there are long queues from trial rooms to cash counters which can bring you down. So it is advisable to have rest one day before the sale starts.
- Make a proper list and chalk out a plan: Many people just want to buy things but they do not know what to buy. This problem eats up ones time and money as people tend to buy what they do not want. So make a list, complete buying what you wanted and then you can enjoy window shopping or buy other stuff on sale. Do not fall in tempting traps of sale that leads to open up our purses; just stick to what you want first.
- Decide the stores and also know before which brands are offering discounts and percentage as well: It is better to stalk some great deals beforehand so that you don’t have to search there.
- Cash on Membership / Debit/ Credit Cards: During sales or pre sales one can get the opportunity to register for free or get amazing discounts on it. Many banks to tie up with brands during sales which helps buyer to get some percentage of cash back if they use particular card for transaction. So knowledge about the same is a must if you want make the most of.
- Wear comfy clothes: One can wear their simple clothes during sale shopping as it will be easier for during trials Wear flats and not high heels for easy access.
- Smart buying within your budget: People of course want to get the best out of sale but unfortunately many can’t. So the key is balance. One should buy stuff from high and low designers and brands.
- Shop with a partner: Shopping with like-minded trusted partners who can genuinely help you to curate and select the stuff.
- Hit the stores early: Early birds of course gets benefits everywhere. And during sales be early so that you can get whatever styles you wanted so while at low prices.
9. Before you buy Ask yourself “Do I really want this?” : Too many of us buy impulsively with no thought to what we need and sometimes we buy stuff as we just loved it.
10. Concentrate on Staples instead of Classics: Buy clothes, bags shoes which stand the test of time and can be used anywhere and anytime. Bags are best achievements during sale.
Follow these tips and tricks to have successful sale shopping.