The sea of people on roads of Kashi has left a little doubt that our next prime minister is going to be a Gujarati. Here are 10 reasons why we must have a Gujarati PM.
Have you seen Kal Ho Na Ho? Or Khichdi? Or Tarak Mehta Ka Ulta Chashma? No?
Then you must have seen Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.
Why am I asking such questions? Well, everybody is talking about Gujarat and how developed or not-developed it is. Just today, Priyanka Gandhi-Vadra took the ‘pious’ opportunity to ‘inform’ people that Gujarat is ‘not developed’, that there is NO ‘Modi wave’. And yet people flocked the roads of Varanasi where BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi filed his nomination yesterday.
The sea of people on roads of Kashi has left a little doubt that our next prime minister is going to be a Gujarati. But some friends in the media, civil society and politics are still not able to come into terms with this fact. They keep on criticizing Modi and spreading lies about Gujarat even when it is going to make no impact on people who are clearly smitten by his charm.
For once, they should put their energy on thinking as to what positive things could happen if Modi becomes PM. They can start from the fact that Modi is a Gujarati and…okay, let me give you a picture here:
- If Modi becomes PM, our stock market will boom. Seriously, have you seen any Gujarati in your vicinity who is (or whose family member is) not in stock markets?
- Expect the foreign policies and bilateral (or trilateral or nay lateral :P) talk to be in favour of India as Gujaratis have killer negotiation skills.
- The Parliament will never see a fist-fight. All problems will be solved by doing a garba ritual every time something or someone creates trouble.
- Foreign investment in the country will increase because have you ever seen a country devoid of Gujarati presence?
- The food problem of the country will be instantly solved for Thepla, Khandva, fafda and Dhokla will always be there.
- If Modi becomes PM, women will be more safe in the country. See Ahmedabad and Surat, no?
- Expect a 10 day holiday plus bonus in Navratri. Imagine the fun you will have at night-outs dancing on summer of 69 at a dandiya programme or the vacation that you can take.
- Expect the tourism in the country to bloom. Afterall, Amitabh Bachchan will be made brand ambassador of Indian Tourism. Khushboo Gujarat Ki? Remember?
- Kite flying will become national sports and offices will be closed on important cricket match days.
- We all will own Reliance. (Don’t ask for explanation now!)
So, as you can see, we all will be living happily ever after as there will be no problems. Also, have you seen Gujaratis and the ever-playing smile on there lips?
Achchhe din aane wale hain…