When you go munching around with an apple in your hand, the colour ‘“ red is not only the appealing factor. Apple is a delicious fruit loved and apart from its rich taste and pleasant look, the fruit is also known to give a great number of healthy benefits.
When you go munching around with an apple in your hand, the colour – red is not only the appealing factor. Apple is a delicious fruit loved and apart from its rich taste and pleasant look, the fruit is also known to give a great number of healthy benefits. So, when you are grabbing a bite at an apple, you are protecting yourself from a great number of ailments. So, why does an apple keep a doctor away? Here’s why:
• Apple is said to be rich in vitamins and minerals that are essential to maintain perfect health. With them around, there is no need for you to pay a visit to the doctor!
• Apple also contains Malic acid which is the major component that is found to maintain the liver in a healthy condition. It also helps in digestion process.
• Are you worried about your weight? Have you gone obese? So to overcome these problems take an apple as it helps to control the cholesterol level which is essential to lose weight.
• Apples are also found to offer protection from certain skin diseases.
• Many of you peel of the apple skin before eating. But, it is necessary to have an apple along with the skin as it is rich in pectin. Pectin helps prevent the deterioration of proteins in the intestine. Also, the skin of the apple is rich in fiber content that helps to relieve the problem of constipation.
• There’s a certain ‘photochemical’ present in an apple that is considered to lessen problems such as cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases and asthma.
• Grabbing a bite of an apple is known to prevent skin wrinkles and damage due to external factors such as pollution and bright sun light.
• Apple also helps to boost the iron levels in the body and thereby helps to overcome the problem of anaemia which is due to poor haemoglobin content of the body.
• If one is suffering from regular weaknesses or illness, then not to worry. Continuous intake of apples helps you to recover at a faster rate and increases vigour by removing toxic elements from the body.
• Apples are also known to improve your body weight. So, if you are underweight, consume an apple every day to increase your weight in a healthy manner.
• Apples are known to contain good amount of vitamin A which helps to improve vision. More importantly it helps to improve night blindness.
As there are many great benefits of apple it is justifiable to take an apple rather than investing heavily on artificial supplements to remain healthy. Eat healthy and stay strong!