Yellow nails are really troublesome.
Especially when women face this problem it creates a lot of awkwardness. I’ve gone through it too and just to hide ‘em I used to apply dark nail polish. Well, have you ever tried doing the same thing? If yes then you’ll certainly understand the embarrassment.
But even though we go on doing such things; it only results into affecting our nails and it makes ‘em more yellowish in color. Yes it happens because sometimes even the nail polish that we use results into upsetting the nails.
So personally I tried using these DIY remedies and dang it really worked. Guess what? Now I can keep my nails free without applying any nail polish.
If you want the same thing then use these DIY remedies and get rid of yellow nails.
- Orange Peel
Orange peel has ingredients that can fight the yellow nails.
- Take the orange peel and keep it rubbing onto your yellow nails.
- Rub it for at-least 5 minutes
- Later wash your hands off
- Keep doing the same thing twice a day until you see the result
Yes, the one we use for the whitening of our teeth.
- Apply the white toothpaste onto your nails
- Keep it like that for about 5 minutes
- Now keep scrubbing the nails smoothly
- Later soak the cotton balls in warm water and now start wiping the nails
- Do it at-least 3 times a week
Lemon is one of the best remedy you can use to prevent your yellow nails
- Squeeze the lemon and remove its juice by filling it half a bowl
- Soak your nails in it for 10 minutes
- After removing now keep scrubbing the nails and then rinse off the hands with water
- Later apply some moisturising lotion onto it
- Do it for at-least 3 times a week
- Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is totally advantageous and it helps prevent the yellowish color.
- Take bowl and put some amount of tea tree oil in it
- Now apply the oil onto your nails by using the cotton balls
- Keep scrubbing your nails smoothly
- Now rinse it off with warm water
- Do it at-least 2 times daily and 3 days a week
- Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar has best properties to prevent the yellow nails.
- Take a bowl and mix water and apple cider vinegar together
- Soak your hands into it for about 10-15 minutes
- Now wash your hands off with warm water
- Keep repeating the same thing twice a week
- Baking Soda + Lemon
Baking Soda includes moisturising properties in it and thus is a good remedy.
- Take some baking soda and add lemon juice into it
- Mix it altogether and make a paste
- Now apply that apply into your yellow nails
- Keep it for about 15-20 minutes
- Later rinse it off thoroughly
- Do this twice a week
Any queries? Let us know in a comment below.