Psycho is someone who has certain psychological problems which can be emotional or behavioral.
There is this term called as a ‘Psychopath’, these are the people who are very violent socially. You must have met some people in your life who really seem confusing to you, their careless attitude; they don’t sympathize with people and others.
People at times turn into psychopaths and they don’t even know that about themselves. It just gets into them, though others are definitely able to see that but they aren’t.
So here is some self-Analysation for you about Psychopath, these points will help you understand if you’re a psychopath, here we go:
- You don’t feel guilty or the sense of regret: Even if there are times that you have done something that you should be guilty of, you’ll never. Rather, you’ll tend to give no excuses to other except yourself to justify that you’re right and nothing should make you feel guilty about.
- You have no Sympathy: You don’t feel sympathetic about anything or anyone in the entire world. Even if you do that would be for a very less time which can be as less as some minutes. Sympathy is actually no word in your dictionary.
- You don’t have a control over your behavior: Be it anger, love, hatred or whatever you just don’t have a control over your feelings and emotions. You cannot understand your reactions and you really don’t care about that.
- Sexual Behavior: You are a sexual behavior and don’t mind easy options and opportunity to go ahead with it. You analyze people a lot based on their appearance and other things that follow. So might act like a pervert at times.
- You don’t have long term goals: Thinking about the future is not your piece of cake. You don’t think about the future and especially when it involves thinking about your family and career. You live in the present and that too a stubborn and obnoxious present.
These are the 5 signs that are a clear proof that you are a complete psychopath and better get yourself back on track because if this feeling and nature in you prevails then you’re surely going to have problems in life. Psychopaths generally become destructive once they are not able to handle their life situations which can be fatal too. Better be careful.