3. Chocolate Banofee Biscuit Balls
All the banana and chocolate lovers will love this lip smacking recipe. It is very easy as you just require 4 Ingredients.
What you need:
- Digestive Biscuits
- Toffee Sauce
- Chocolate for coating
- Start with crushing the biscuits in a large plastic bag. Add the crushed biscuits, Toffee sauce and banana in a bowl.
- Smash every thing and mix everything well.
- Prepare one inch size balls and freeze the balls for 15-20 minutes till it gets firm.
- Melt chocolate for one minute and stop in between to check and stir.
- Dip these balls in chocolate and let the balls to harden more and drizzle toffee sauce as you serve.
Follow the tutorial video to know the method:
P.S. : One can purchase Toffee Sauce or can be prepared at home by heating Condensed Milk. can be found online. Recipe of the same can be found online.