Abs Exercises – Guys and girls, how many of you try those regular sit ups every day?
Do you think that it’s working? Do you think that there’s something more that you should do now? Something more i.e. tough extra abs exercises?
The best and right Abs workouts will not only help you get a six-pack, but it’ll also help you with problems like back pain. Trust me; these exercises will help you get a body that you’ve dreamed off. But understand, every body reacts differently, so don’t push yourself hard.
Well, other than that, instead of practising same crunches all the time, carry on with these abs workouts each and every day.
- The side crunch
Have you ever tried doing this crunch? Let me tell you, it is a difficult one but truly worth trying.
- Kneel down, Lean on your right side and place your palm on the ground.
- Extend your left leg.
- Point your left hand behind your head, point your elbow straight.
- Later, slowly lift your left leg to hip height, then straighten up your hand and point it towards your extended left leg.
- Again bring it back in the same position.
- Repeat this positions 8 times.
- Next, switch the side.
- Ballet Twist
Practice this ballet position daily. Trust me; at first, it’ll be hard for you to maintain your legs straight, but then it’ll be all good. Start doing it slowly, ‘cause this move targets deep abs and six packs.
- Sit down on the floor and extend your legs.
- Next, lean back 45 degrees.
- Place both your hands overhead like a ballerina.
- Next, place your right arm on the floor and place your left arm overhead.
- Repeat this exercise with your left arm too.
- Do it 8 times on each side.
(Image Source – FitMW.com)
- The Prone Plank
This might look easy but it is not so-easy. This exercise can also be practised if you want to grow your height.
- Get into a full sit up position with your palms touched on the floor.
- Extend your legs and keep it on toes.
- Look straight-down and stay in that position for about 1 minute maximum.
(Image Source – Philadelphia Magazine)
- Squat Thrust With Twist
Even though the name is too big, the exercise is 100% beneficial. Personally, I try this exercise, although at first I felt like it’s hard to pull off, but then it worked like a magic.
- Stand with your feet wide apart and extend your arms in front of you.
- Next, bend your knees 90 degrees and twist your upper part to the left.
- Next, twist your upper body to the right.
- Repeat this exercise at-least for 1 minute.
(Image Source – FitMW.com)
- The Cobra Pose
Cobra pose is a best pose and you can do it anytime. It is a good exercise if you want to reduce your upper back pain.
- Lie with your face-down on the floor and place your palms on the floor too.
- Next, slight pull your shoulders back.
- Stretch your legs and lift yourself into a cobra pose and bend your back backwards.
- Hold it like that for about 5 breaths.
- After every 5 breaths, extend your back a little backwards and hold it for 5 breaths.
So, make sure that you start your exercising day with these abs exercises. Any queries? Comment below.