The present government came in power with the promises of so called ‘˜achhe din’. With the hike in railway prices, it seems those ‘˜achhe din’ will be delayed just like our trains- never on time!
The present government came in power with the promises of so called ‘achhe din’. With the hike in railway prices, it seems those ‘achhe din’ will be delayed just like our trains- never on time!
As mango people, we can’t do much except laugh at the irony of situation when politicians promise us that they are squeezing our pockets, bleeding us dry, for our own good. Let us hope that for the price we are going for railway services, we get the desired improvement in quality. For the time being, let’s see how this whole price-hike thing will impact us and railways in general.
1) Indian Railways extra value for money: Now get close to nature, travelling in or out of the train!
2) Saving on fuel may cut some costs and then we don’t have to bear the hikes! Railways can use some horse-power for a change, literally, to lower our burden!
3) The way train’s ticket prices are going up, soon only foreigners will be able to afford them! With a Royal Treatment of course! Dollar power, eh?
4) Since we are going to pay so much for a train travel, let us learn some extra skills to make some extra money. How about gymnastics?
5) Who knows, this might bring a women revolution in the country?
6) Err.. Even animals not looking that interested in the travel or what?
7) Remember to carry your own seats! Railway will just transfer you from one place to another, won’t bother about how they do it!
8) This will be a part of railway’s history. Children will have to spot the train to win prizes. Some games to earn extra buck!
9) Papa, look a railgaadi! 🙂 The way things are going; future generations will see the trains only in the museums.
10) With curtains going off from 3rd A/c coaches, you can carry your own and use them late in the night. Some fun for fellow passengers, right?
Even after so much of burden, we are going ahead with positive attitude that It doesn’t matter if justice delayed, but we hope justice will be delivered sooner or later.
We are going to witness “Achche Din” for sure!