Hilarious FB Posts – Nowadays, people are not afraid to share about their private life on social media, right?
Facebook is quite popular in such case. No matter what people are doing or what they’ve been through in life, they want it to make it live, so that other’s will get an idea about how they are surviving in LIFE.
At one point, this thing is Ok, I mean, your friends know about you and then they leave comments etc. But, when you’re friends with your parents on FB, then things are not simple as they look like. I’m quite sure that people, who’ve forcefully accepted their parent’s friend request, now think a lot and then post stuff. Am I right? I’ll think so. But, there are some people out there, who think that “Friends with parents on FB” is not a big deal at all. Maybe they’re right at first, but then when the parents drop bombs in the comment section, everything quickly changes.
I think that some parents are badass, or you know, they want to look as cool as their kids on FB. For e.g. Suppose you posted a picture or a saying something like that to look cool, and then you open the comment section and see a comment which is by your parent and undeniably it is full of embarrassment. Do you click the un-friend button? Well, have you ever been in this situation at all? If you have, then I feel sorry for you. But, you know what? You’re not the only ONE.
Here are some Hilarious FB posts and it makes one thing very clear i.e. NEVER accept your parent’s friend request on FB. ‘Cause if you do, then this might be the result. 😉
- Jason now might’ve his friends talking about his “parent’s comment” more than his tattoo.
- Oops! This makes me sad.
- This mom gave a whole new definition to MILF 😉 Smart!!
- Imagine that this status might’ve been written by Patrick’s friends, but then his mother unknowingly makes the status sound like a TRUTH. (Face-palm)
- A polite way to decline mother’s invitation.
- Poor James!
- Hehe! He obviously doesn’t want his mom to be that someone.
- You certainly have to think a lot about NAMES.
- This is quite hilarious.
- When mothers take matters into their hands. You’re on FIRE.
Source: – Daily Mail
Guys and girls, do you want to share your personal experience? Comment below.