Some rare interviews of Shahrukh Khan tracking his journey as the new kid on the block to being the Badshah of Bollywood
From a newcomer Raju, trying to get a foothold in the industry of Gentlemen, to becoming the King Khan of Bollywood, Shahrukh Khan has dedicated more than two decades in entertaining us. When he came to Bombay, he wanted to own the city, now he says the city owns him.
On his birthday today, let’s take a look at some of the rare interviews of Shahrukh, and track his journey as the new kid on the block to being the Badshah of Bollywood.
1) Shahrukh Khan’s Very First Tv interview 1994
2) A very old interview of Shahrukh Khan during the shoot of Duplicate
3) Shahrukh Khan Interviewed by Farida Jalal
4) This is Shahrukh and Guari very first public interview in 1998.
5) Shahrukh is visited by some of his school friends and also by some of those people who supported Shahrukh when he was a beginner.