These questions are related to his own party, actions and policies. These are the questions which he has failed to answer all the time
Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal appeared on a Googe hangout today which was moderated by journalist Rajdeep Sardesai. Kejriwal answered questions asked by Aam Aadmi and tried his best to answer all.
People asked him questions related to his party’s policy and his own views on various socio-economic issues. But there are 10 questions that Kejriwal needs to answer clearly.
These questions are related to his own party, actions and policies. These are the questions which he has failed to answer all the time. If he can quell the doubt inside the common man posed because of these questions, perhaps he will stand out from the crowd.
Here they are:
- Why have you forgotten all about Sonia Gandhi and her corrupt ministers?
- Why are your party members returning tickets from the seats where Congress party has bigwigs standing?
- What is your stand on Kashmir? Why didn’t you take disciplinary action against Prashant Bhushan and others for undermining national integrity?
- Why didn’t you utter a single word when Naxals repeatedly attacked policemen and jawans in Chhatisgarh?
- What action have you taken against Rakhi Birla who demanded money for campaigning from her own party members?
- What action have you taken against Kamal Mitra Chenoy who is asking for votes on the basis of caste and religion?
- Will you ever take action against Somnath Bharti for his disgusting act?
- Why aren’t you clearing the air about party’s foreign funding?
- Will you give or take Congress support in future too? And finally,
- Why do you wish for a fractured mandate in elections?
Kejriwal is contesting against BJP’s Narendra Modi in Varanasi. The results will come out on May 16. If his AAP continues to lose support, and if he loses election, the future of the party will bevery much doomed.
You can watch the hangout here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vem2thu4FDc&feature=inp-lt-gei