MOM Movie Review – To put in simple words, Sridevi has again done a tremendous job in the movie MOM. Starring Sridevi, Akshaye Khanna and Nawazuddin Siddiqui, this movie MOM is in the theatres from 7th July.
This movie is a thriller, trauma based and horror as well. Sridevi as a mom has done a beautiful job. This movie narrates basically the trauma a rape victim experiences.
MOM Movie Review –
- Sridevi as Devki Sabarwal is basically a high school teacher. She is a step mother of Arya who do not share a good relationship with her step mother as she is still stuck up somewhere in the memories of her biological mother. She is just 18 years old.
- Devki Sabarwal’s stepdaughter gets raped and her mother is fighting for justice.
- Her daughter does not accept her as a mother, but she is still fighter for her daughter as an outsider.
- Her master class performance can again be seen on the scene when she fights for the justice of her 18 year old raped daughter.
- She looks really like weak individual who has no scope of getting justice and that performance shows that she is a gifted actor who fits into any role she plays.
- That 10 seconds scene in the hospital when she looks at her daughter laying on the hospital bed is some that portrays her acting skills. This is what differentiates a normal actor from such beautiful actors.
MOM Movie Review – Akshaya Khanna, Nawazuddin Siddiqui including Abhimanyu Singh, Adnan Siddiqui have done a solid job. Nawazuddin Siddiqui looks really calm but has proved that he an amazing actor.
Our beloved A. R. Rahman has given wonderful background music for this movie, which is one of the plus points which made the emotions to look and feel so original.
Debut Director Ravi Udyawar has balanced both thrill and drama in this movie in a great way.
But the climax of the movie seemed a little disappointed to the public. They messed up the entire story and become really unpredictable by the end.
3/5 is the best rating that this movie can get as the climax is a little messy.