Actress Jacqueline Fernandez can make the temperature soar with her item numbers on silver screen.
Be it for her chiselled jawline or toned legs, Jacqueline makes many a men hold their hearts in awe. Not long ago, she made her debut with the film Aladin, gave her first major hit Murder 2 in the year 2011. Then bang came a series of films that made her a czarina of hearts.
There are some facts that not many of us know about Actress Jacqueline Fernandez aside from that she is not an Indian by birth.
Actress Jacqueline Fernandez facts –
- She is a Bahrain Beauty: It is known to us that her nationality is Sri Lankan but she was born in Bahrain. Her family members however hail from different countries like Malyasia, Sri Lanka and Canada which makes her multicultural by nature.
- She is a Mass Communication graduate: Jacqueline holds a degree in Mass Communication and also worked as a television reporter for a short span of time in Sri Lanka. She always had a knack for modelling and gave her passion a shot in the year 2006 when she participated in and won the Miss Sri Lanka beauty pageant.
- She appeared in a Sri Lankan music video: She started off her career with a Sri Lankan music video made by the singer duo Santhush and Bathiya which was titled as ‘O Sathi’ and released in the year 2007. Thereafter she debuted with Sujoy Ghosh’s Aladin in Bollywood.
- Her failed relationship with Sajid Khan: This Sri Lankan beauty dated famous Bollywood director Sajid Khan and grapevine has that they secretly got married in the year 2012. This relationship was toxic and Sajid Khan was way too possessive which cost her major roles like Krish 3 and Jism 3. Sajid Khan was so intruding in her career that he also decided the costumes she wore for the films.
- Fitness fanatic: Jacqueline is a die-hard fitness fanatic whose fitness routine doesn’t only thrive around only strength training or pilates but she also tries her hands on kickboxing and Yoga.
Actress Jacqueline Fernandez is a downright diva, no wonder she enjoys such a huge fanbase in India.