Meaning Of Life – What is the meaning of life? If you ask me, then I would say “The meaning of life is to keep learning by experiencing sadness & happiness.” I know, you might have a different opinion & that’s FINE. Recently, I stumbled upon a question i.e. “what, in your opinion, is a meaning of life?” People shared their opinions & they really make sense.
Some even shared the quotes they believe in.
It’s okay if you don’t know the meaning because there are many who have no idea. But these answers might convince you & you might start believing that “Alright, this can be one.”
These below mentioned opinions are shared based on their experiences in LiFe.
MEANING OF LIFE –
- The meaning of life is ‘to love whoever is around to be loved.’
- We are all windows that the universe uses to look at itself. In the end we are not individual but parts of a whole, and the meaning of life is to see the beauty of the universe.
- I think the meaning of life is to discover and learn about every facet of existence that we can.
- I’m a believer in positivity and negativity, and how, together they become a truly neutral entity, so I believe in some way, the meaning of life is to ensure the balance of that neutral entity. For example, if there is a truly awful person in this world, there should be an equally good person in the world, hence creating the balance.
- To survive.
- To love others and God.
- I’ve been waiting to see this question because i think i have a thorough answer. We have done this since the dawn of humanity. We grow and educate ourselves. We try to better our living conditions and such, so when we reproduce, our children have better chances than we did. We are what is leading to a “perfect” society. Eventually in the future, all our hard work and dedication will equate to something greater. But not while we’re alive. So we have to take pride in the seemingly insignificant work we do. Many of us don’t realize that one day it will mean so much. The meaning of life is to grow, both mentally, physically, and as a society. We expand our education and our territories. We advance our technology and our mindsets. One day, we will reach an ultimate society that will work well than what we are a part of now.
- The meaning of life is to live forever, you are a vessel for your genes to live on. On a greater level our consciousness as well, like you want to make an impact and be remembered. So, try and do something so that you and your thoughts and ideas live on even if your body may give out.
- The meaning of life is to give life a meaning. You do this by finding something or some things that make you happy and do them as much as possible.
Meaning Of Life: Feel free to share your opinion in the comment section below.